The goal of the directory project is to aid agencies in the collaboration
with others so they can better serve the people in their community. To
accomplish this goal of improved collaboration, AgencyDash contains
a free directory service that enables non-profit agencies to share information
about their programs and services they offer. For your free inclusion in the directory please click on the Contact Us page and select Directory Listings. An account will be created for you after which you will be able to log in and update the information on your agency.
The following is a list of free benefits for registered agencies :
- Increased public awareness of your agency as well as the programs and services your agency offers.
- Improved outreach to volunteers and donors to target particular service needs as well as items that are in demand.
- Ability to post eligibility requirements, hours of operation and more using a simple to use content management tool.
- Map based look up utilities allow prospective clients and those that work with them to easily locate agencies within their area and even print out directions on how to get there.
- Ability to receive and either accept or reject referrals from agencies that are using the AgencyDash.com Data Management Tool.
- Operational tools targeted toward agencies that serve the homeless. This includes tools to help complete Housing Inventory charts for the HUD SuperNOFA application as well as tools to aid with the Annual Point in Time Count.